My dear friends, we love you so very much,
Many of you have been experiencing cataclysmic growth these past few weeks. You are being freed from the burdens of your past, the emotions you've stuffed, and the reasons you felt you couldn't entertain your own dreams. Some of you are repeating old patterns just to look at them one last time. Whatever was lurking in your depths is coming up. The old is burning away to make room for new life. Mother earth is growing! So are you.
As your planet purges herself once again of old energies and the frequencies that the human race refuses to feel, she is also bringing new truth, greater authenticity, and new life from her depths. You may feel this movement quite strongly as sudden bursts of emotion you thought you were done with, periods of dizziness, and if you are willing to sit quietly in the presence of the Divine and your angels – periods of increasing love, connection, and euphoria.
You are inseparable from your beautiful home there upon the earth. You are part of her ecosystem. What you feel she feels. What she feels, you feel. Here is how you can weather these changes with greater grace and love...
- If you find yourself erupting in sadness or anger, breathe. Anything you've stuffed is coming up for examination. What is it you can no longer pretend is OK in your life? What must you do? What must you say to kindly and lovingly remain in integrity with your own spirit? Set yourself free.
- If others erupt around you, do your best to clear the energies (ground yourself, journal, breathe deeply) and then remain compassionate. They too are bringing up old pains to be healed. Pray for them. Help set them free.
- If you find old feelings "bubbling up" acknowledge them. Perhaps you've tried not to feel something – a desire to explore a new interest, a sense of unrest about something you'd rather not see, a desire for a relationship when you thought you were fine alone or a desire for alone time when you thought you wanted companionship. Your feelings are your guidance. Honor them.
- Perhaps you've been feeling a need to purge your belongings, your activities, or even your relationships. Honor this. You are all being called to greater authenticity.
- Perhaps you feel a strong draw to explore something new. Honor it if it is consistent with your ideals. Beware if it is not. What you are drawn to magnetically is your path of greatest growth. Growth can be joyful or painful depending upon your willingness to be honest with yourself.
Dear ones, while these energies may seem confusing, disruptive, and not always easy to weather, if you surrender to the truth bubbling up within you and stay connected to the Divine, you will experience the birthing of a beautiful new light in your life. Birth is a messy process, but new life is always beautiful.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message from Ann...
I had a wild few weeks! Did you? It started with my water heater leaking, progressed into a need to upgrade my web server to one that costs six times as much but runs like a dream. My database had to be rebuilt. Next up were car repairs, a broken disc duplicator, and the need to upgrade several other bits of software and things around the house. I kept picking the tower card and seeing 555's, meaning "big change ahead." And then I began to shake!
I have been taking time in silence each day to connect strongly to God. I've been breathing the energies through my body. I've been praying for everyone with deep sincerity... and as the volcanoes began to erupt in Hawaii, a beautiful and powerful kundalini energy started to quake through my body as well. It isn't the first time I've gone through these phases. It was undoubtedly the most powerful.
I woke up in the middle of the night shaking as if earthquakes were shaking in my body. I felt energy rising up during the day till the pressure was no longer bearable and then it would shake and I'd feel an inrush of light so strong it was blinding. It seemed to parallel Madame Pele's activity in Hawaii. I do love her so. Meeting her spirit years ago is a story for another time...
I surrendered. I breathed. I felt the old energies of lifetimes leaving my body, and being replaced by a love so profound it brings me to my knees. I felt love for everyone around me. More clearly than ever I see the Divine dance that we are all engaged in as we help each other awaken and remember what love really is.
The world is in a state of huge flux right now, but we can choose to be in our own world and let the beautiful energies rising up within the earth rise up within us too.
Here are some pointers this week to help weather these times with grace and joy...
1. Acknowledge Your Feelings
This is not a time to stuff feelings. Imagine a volcano trying to stuff her pressures. It is going to hurt if we stuff feelings or they'll pop out in unpleasant or inappropriate ways. To avoid this simply sit in silence and acknowledge what you feel. "I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm wildly joyful. I am tired..." I go to my room and journal when I feel deeply. It helps me move the energy.
Whatever you find inside of you accept it without condition.
2. Breathe up from the depths
Breathe as if you could breath up your spine, from the center of the earth. Pause and hold the breath anywhere you feel stuck, the breathe out through the top of the head, releasing the pressures and old energies.
This will keep your energy flowing and allow you to easily clear what comes up from within.
3. Spend a little time in silence or listening to beautiful music
When the mind is quiet, the energy moves freely. We release our preconditioned patterns and allow something new to emerge. Take a few minutes a day in nature, breathing in quiet, or listening to music that elevates your soul.
Allow yourself this mini spa treatment for your soul to get in touch with the peace within your own heart.
With just a little extra time each day you can weather these energies with beauty and grace!
Love you all!