My dear friends...
Once again this week the world faces enormous stress as the circumstance in Ukraine changes virtually by the hour, even as the crisis in Syria continues, even as a small earthquake rattled Los Angeles on Monday, even as a huge jetliner goes missing for two weeks with 239 people on board, even as U.S. President Barack Obama declared that “now is the time” for peace between Israel and Palestine...
What is going on right now is part of what I described in detail in my book The Storm Before the Calm. On those pages I said that we are experiencing, right now, what I called “The Overhaul of Humanity.” Then I said...
This is not an exaggeration. This is reality. It is observable at every turn. Yet here is something that is not so observable: Things are not as they seem. And I think, before the world and its people get too far along this road, we all need to be aware of that.
We also need to be aware that there’s nothing to be afraid of in our future if we will all but play our role in creating it. And that role—the role we are being invited to play by Life Itself—is going to be very easy to play.
I have more that I want to share with you around all this. Let me give you a summary of everything that I said in that book:
- A major shift is occurring on our planet.
- There is nothing to be afraid of if we all play our role in this shift. Our role is easy to play, and it can actually be fun.
- It involves having fabulous conversations revolving around seven simple questions.
- The asking and answering of these questions can result in the creating of solutions to humanity’s biggest problems.
- It is time for us to place before humanity a New Cultural Story, sending us in brand new directions in politics, economics, culture, education, relationships, work, marriage, sexuality, parenting, and every area of human endeavor; a manifesto created by all of us, working as co-authors.
- There are some exciting opening thoughts about what that document could contain that I think you should hear.
“Oh,” I added in this book, “and I don’t want to talk with you just about ‘world conditions’ or ‘the global situation’ or ‘our planetary crisis.’ As important as those topics are, I’m clear that the Overhaul of Humanity is overhauling each of us. One look at how much has changed in your life in the past three years will tell you that. So I’d like to have some exchanges with you as well about easing any struggle or negativity that may be present in your own personal life.
“Okay, there you have it. The whole agenda. Can we talk?”
With Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama trading strident statements for the past two weeks over Russian activities in the Crimean Peninsula, and with everything else that’s going in our world right now, do you think it might be time for a conversation on the spiritual aspects of all of this?
The Storm Before the Calm may be read in its entirety for free online. If you would like to understand, from a spiritual point of view, what is going on across our planet right now and its ramifications; if you are curious about what it all means and how it all integrates with the messages of Conversations with God, I invite you to give this book a close read. I think you will find it very, very topical.
Especially this week, as we see news about Ukraine and sanctions against Russia all over the headlines.
With love and great hope...
© 2019 ReCreation Foundation - http://www.cwg.org - Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. His With God series of books has been translated into 27 languages, touching millions of lives and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.