My dear friends...
What if the most wonderful ideas you ever had about life were true?
What if the most wonderful ideas you ever had about yourself were true?
What if the most wonderful ideas you ever had about what happens after death were true?
What if the most wonderful ideas you ever had about God were true?
What would then be true for you?
Is there any difference between what would then be true for you and what you now experience, based upon what you currently believe about life, yourself, what happens after death, and God?
If so, why would you hold beliefs about life, yourself, what happens after death, and God that are different from your most wonderful ideas about these things?
If there is no difference, are your most wonderful ideas about these things having any impact on how you are living and experiencing your life?
Do you have any ideas at all about these things, or have taken the default position that you just don’t know, and can’t know, enough about these things to have it make any important difference in your life?
Does any of this matter at all?
Your answer to these ten questions is now setting the course and direction of your life. Humanity’s collective answer to these questions is now creating the future of our species. This may make it worth your while to explore the topics raised here.
What do you think? Shall we proceed?
# # #
I don’t know about you, but my most wonderful ideas about life are:
- It is an experience with a purpose greater than mere survival.
- Everything that is occurring, both in our individual lives and in our collective experience, is serving that purpose perfectly.
- Our experience of life is controllable to a much larger degree than we might imagine.
- Every event brings us benefit in some form.
- It is not required for life to include suffering.
- There is more going on here than meets the eye.
I don’t know about you, but my most wonderful ideas about myself are:
- I am an Individuation of Divinity, a Singularization of The Singularity, a Unique Expression of the Essential Essence that is called by some people “God.”
- I am, because of this, not alone, and never will be.
- I am wonderful in a hundred ways. Nay, a thousand.
- I am capable of being everything I set out to be.
- I am capable of loving others without condition.
- I am able to live within the limitations and definitions of normal human experience without encountering prolonged unhappiness, confusion, hopelessness, or despair—and my life has been a testimony to that.
I don’t know about you, but my most wonderful ideas about what happens after death are:
- I will go on living, simply in another form.
- I will never stop existing, but will go on living forever and ever, and even forevermore.
- I will be reunited with everyone I have ever loved.
- I will be reunited with God.
- I will remain united with those who live after me in their present physical form. I will feel their love, and they will feel mine.
- I will experience nothing but joy, freedom, total understanding, complete awareness, absolute serenity, and endless bliss, with the fullest knowing of anything and everything I wish to explore available to me at the speed of thought.
- I will be given the opportunity to return to physical life, and will take it, proceeding with its joyful purpose time after time, as I expand my experience and expression of Who I Really Am.
I don’t know about you, but my most wonderful ideas about God are:
- God exists.
- God is the most wonderful Entity, Energy, and Essence in all of Creation.
- There is no separation between God and me. There never was, there is not now, and there never will be.
- God loves me and every being and everything in life without condition, without the requirement for anything in return, and without limitation.
- God will never judge me, condemn me, or punish me for anything.
- God has given me the freedom and the power to create my own internal reality of the external events, occurrences, situations and circumstances of my life.
- God is waiting to embrace me and hug me and hold me and envelope me with Divine Love, and will do so whenever and however I ask God to.
- God and I have a personal relationship. It is of Oneness and Unity and Singularity of Purpose, Desire, and Intention.
Love and Hugs,
© 2019 ReCreation Foundation - http://www.cwg.org - Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. His With God series of books has been translated into 27 languages, touching millions of lives and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.