For some people-who have been asleep to humanity's great current of change-a personal crisis in the not too distant future could be the catalyst to seriously question the status quo. The crisis could be anything from a grave health condition, a costly divorce, a house foreclosure, or a job loss. When the person begins questioning more deeply than before, and realizes how shaky the traditional means of support are, an opening is created to change course.
To be sure, such a person receiving this "wake up call" must act on the "call" in order to shift their circumstances. As part of that, they must choose a different path than the one they have been traveling.
The New Path of Heart
This new path involves looking within for answers and responding to the world with a heart-centered focus. It means giving up, bit by bit, the habitual ego-based patterns learned in the conventional world. Giving these up is not a simple thing to do, for there is much resistance and ignorance about the truth of one's real condition. That is a normal part of being human.
This awakening person will need to approach the new path with dedication, persistence, self-love, compassion, and patience. The last quality of patience is particularly important, for success in navigating the new heart-centered path will require ongoing actions and choices. The person must be willing to continue choosing the higher path, and taking actions that reflect that choice, regardless of what appears to be happening. Sometimes it may appear as though nothing at all is happening. Other times, the progress may simply seem to be too slow. No matter what adversity is experienced, discouragement must not be allowed to block the person's resolve. The shifting into an entire new way of being requires tenacity and an ability to continually remember the big picture.
For Experienced Travelers
For those already on the path of conscious awakening, this coming cycle will precipitate an even deeper level of questioning than before. Light will continue to shine on disparities and dysfunctional old paradigm approaches. As that happens, many secrets and much hidden knowledge will be exposed. Truth will come out into the open. Some of this uncovering will involve personal issues that will present themselves in a new way, perhaps escalating into even more of a crisis. When these things occur, if approached intuitively and sanely, doorways will open to allow for resolution. A skilled person who desires to rid themselves of a longstanding concern, therefore, may find that this next cycle gives them just the spiritual fuel needed to finally complete the healing.
Those who have developed their skill of using intuitively guided reason will be in high demand in the times to come.
The Shift on a Global Scale
Each person on the planet will be impacted in some way by the accelerated transformational shifting in 2008. It may be conscious or unconscious, but the impact will be there. The challenge will be in connecting the dots and making sense of the oppositional forces. Fear-based agendas and actions can be subtle, disguised as something benevolent. Again, remembering the larger view and making sure to regularly question within are keys to each person's individual progress.
If you feel that your ability for inner inquiry needs to be strengthened, there has never been a more important time to further develop this skill. Having this talent in these pivotal times is not a luxury, but a necessity. This ability is developed by first opening to it, and then through lots of ongoing practice. Opening to your natural ability to question will take a very strong desire, and a willingness to learn new ways of approaching your reality. It will also require an inner strength that does not waver when you feel challenged by others, the status quo, or unflattering information you receive about yourself. You must be willing to see the truth behind the falseness in everything, including your own human-formed identity. That, too, must be allowed to fall away so that you can discover your true Divine self hidden underneath.
Inner inquiry is also an essential part of developing your intuitive knowing or psychic abilities. Those who have developed their skill of using intuitively guided reason will be in high demand in the times to come. They may call themselves intuitives, or they may use other language to describe their gifts.
Those gifted with intuitive ability will be needed everywhere - from corporations, government bodies, households, health care facilities, to the intuitive arts. They will surface to help others not yet skilled in inner inquiry. They will also be able to help other skilled intuitive people, who from time to time desire additional input from someone outside the conventional paradigm. Sometimes it will be in sharing the results of one's own inner questioning with such a person that hidden truths of one's dilemma will surface.
Need for Restoration of Atrophied Talents
For most people, questioning and listening are rather atrophied talents. Everyone can learn to do these things, but the conventional world puts little value on them. In fact, from an early age, most people are told what to do, how to think, and what is true.
Education, even at the higher levels, does not teach people to question, to listen, or to really think for themselves. People learn that to succeed in the outer world, they must be first, best, fit in with what society dictates, and be the loudest voice in the crowd in order to stand out. There is tremendous pressure to do and be these things.
When people follow this conventional recipe for success, they are headed for disappointment. The recipe may be all they know, and it may appear that others use it for great achievements, yet it is based on a lie. At the root of the lie is a tangled web of false notions of the conditional world. They appear real because humanity has given them so much energy and accepted them as a guidebook for living. Each person must dispel the false notions for themselves, one at a time. To do this, a person must restore their atrophied talents of inner questioning and listening.
When atrophied talents are restored and made relevant for these times, a person has an intuitively guided rational means of responding to uncertainty and chaos. Those who are drawn to focus on these untraditional approaches know, at a deep cellular level, that this time in history is unique.
The next few years will not be a carbon copy of any other time, even though some dynamics are similar. The familiar themes-long part of the human landscape-include war, greed, ego-based control and power maneuvers, hatred and prejudice towards anything or anyone seeming to be different, fear-based messages of doom and gloom which include predictions of the "end of the world," and growing numbers of people fed up with it all.
Underway is the biggest shift in consciousness humanity has seen in so short a time period.
What's Different This Time
This time around, the world is being profoundly impacted by the cumulative force of an awakening consciousness. Underway is the biggest shift in consciousness humanity has seen in so short a time period. The force of awakening has been building for many years across the planet, with new levels of progress reached each year. Much of this forward movement is difficult to discern, especially in times of hardship, and when most people are so focused on what's wrong.
Humanity, right now, stands on the edge of the crucial jumping off point that can allow for a dramatic leap into higher consciousness. This is the leap you have come to Earth to make, and what you have been working towards-knowingly or unknowingly-your whole life.
The brand new paradigm of enlightened consciousness really is more within reach than ever, despite what you hear to the contrary. It is important that you believe this, and that you focus your energies on creating it-mainly within yourself but also in your actions taken in the world.
The more consciously you work to create this new paradigm in the next few years, the greater your opportunity to shift into a higher vibrational state, and to positively impact the planet. As you do this inner work, you will be assisting others around you and also helping to create a more heart-centered world.
It is vital in these next few years to stay awake to the lies and manipulation. You will be told that there's no hope for the planet, no Earth for your great-grandchildren to inhabit, and that only certain "good" people will "survive." You will be told that you must give up your freedoms to be protected from the "enemy." You will be told that it's too costly (or some other explanation) to fix human dysfunctional systems involving health care, allocation of resources, and destruction of the environment. None of this is true.
Setting Your Intention for Change
Set your intention right now to be one of the ones who seriously questions what is happening, and to take conscious responsible action in the world to be a positive force for change. Intend that you do this continually, regardless of what seems to be happening. Remember that your intentions and actions count.
The momentum of change is all around you. You can see evidence of it regularly. Noticing the discontent in people and their desire for something brand new can become inspirational reminders that people are growing less accepting of conventional ways of being. When you view it this way, rather than as a reminder of how much everyone is suffering, you shift your vibration higher. This view may also inspire you to be of more service to others.
In 2008, people in all corners of the world will have less tolerance of lies, hidden agendas, broken promises, cover-ups, and deceit of all kinds. These ways of being, and public outcry about them, will be more out in the open than ever before.
Differing points of view about truth will continue to be a source of conflict, on both a personal level and within groups of people. Most of the wars fought between peoples have involved disagreements involving truth. Some cultures teach the idea that there will be a final battle between good and evil, and that only certain "good" ones-classified by their idea of "good"-will survive and be "saved." Other cultures have very different ideas of truth. The truths at issue will always be relative truths, based on the conventional reality.
Your truth may look quite different than another person's. Truth is sometimes thought of as what you think is real. Consider that, without a full awareness of reality, including the physical and nonphysical, it is impossible to know truth except in relative terms.
Waking Up to Human Interconnectedness
Thanks in part to the power of the media, growing numbers of the world's population are now realizing the interconnected stream of energy that has always impacted the diverse forms of life on the planet. A war or peacemaking event in one place impacts the whole.
Oppressed peoples in one country become a cause of global outrage. A large-scale natural disaster in one place stirs compassion and aid relief from strangers living half way around the world. A new discovery in medicine in one country helps to resolve a health crisis for a threatened impoverished culture.
The need for joining together and helping one another has never been more urgent. In the next few years, humanity as a species will have the opportunity to fully understand human interconnectedness and to utilize this to help create a brand new world.
Checklist for Personal Transformation in 2008
The following are some guidelines for approaching your own personal transformation in 2008. Become still and move your focus to your heart as you read these words. Invite your intuitively guided reason to show you which of these is a priority for right now. Then, as 2008 begins, review this list again in the same way, noticing if the priority has shifted and if you have new insights about your personal journey.
1. Observe your mind. Become more aware of what you are thinking, what you focus on, and what you repeat over and over to yourself like a broken record. This will give you clues about what belief systems you hold within you at the DNA level.
2. Learn to focus your mind. You can do a number of things at one time, yet your mind can only efficiently focus on one thing at a time. Notice when you go out of focus, putting your attention on another topic. Practice focusing your mind on something positive you wish to create or experience.
3. Bring your intuitive right brain more into your everyday experience. As an example, as you focus on something you desire to create, imagine your creation in living color with details filled in. Allow your right brain to come up with additional details you may not have included when thinking of your creation through logic alone.
4. Question. Set your intent to question things you have never questioned before. Then get into the habit of questioning what your world presents. It could be a television show that glorifies meanness, your doctor giving a dire prognosis, or your government officials voting away your freedom of choice. It could be something personal, such as a relationship challenge or your own doubts that you have made any progress in recent years. Question these things and more.
5. Take action on your questioning. If you inquired within about your doctor's prognosis and received very emphatic intuitive guidance that your doctor doesn't have all the information-another more positive outcome being possible-refuse to let the doctor's prognosis decide the outcome. Be willing to take every step you can to create a different outcome. Invite a Divine solution and ask to be shown the way, a step at a time. Continue to trust what your heart tells you is true for you.
You have not come here to be conventional. You are here to make a new mold.
6. Do not settle for an everyday approach to personal growth. Conventional approaches do not allow you to progress spiritually. You have not come here to be conventional. You are here to make a new mold. Ask to be guided to new paradigm methods of healing and knowing the Self. Find and apply new approaches in ways that suit the particular approach. Have the courage to stick with it, even when your lifestyle seems increasingly foreign when compared with that of the everyday person. .Remember during times when your courage wavers that you did not incarnate this lifetime to simply continue your cycle of ordinary existence. You came to rediscover the Divine at the core of your being.
7. Become more compassionate. Without compassion for yourself and others, you will not be able to realize your true Divine nature.
8. Drop all judgments. Set your intention that you will become more awake to your judgments. Humans have a habitual tendency to judge everyone and everything. This puts people and things into boxes labeled right and wrong, good and bad. When you judge, you reinforce the polarity of opposites. In the process, you limit yourself. Decide that you will judge less and be more accepting of what is.
9. Reassess and update your relationship with yourself regularly. Get into the habit of frequently asking yourself whether your life is reflecting the new paradigm road you desire to travel. At home, for example, you can reevaluate your environment, your lifestyle, and even your clothes. Consider whether some modifications are in order. You may have an extra bedroom filled with things you hardly ever use, and you've been wondering where you would find a quiet space for your meditation practice. Perhaps some reorganization could serve a number of purposes. Another example could be your quiet time, and the realization that you would like to devote more time to inner reflection and being still. Consider what outside distractions and other factors you would need to address. A third example involves looking at your use of time and energy in the context of the path you want to travel. One week you may have invitations to become involved in several diverse projects. When you carefully evaluate each one-using your heart's wisdom and keeping the big picture in mind-you may realize that at least one of the projects may divert you from your goals. You may discover that there are much better uses of your time and energy.
10. Trust that you will be guided to solutions. Regardless of how hopeless a personal dilemma may seem, it is important that you trust there is a Divine solution. Invite in this solution and then be open to how and when it shows up. The solution that is perfect for you may not be the solution that would work for others, yet it will be exactly what you need. If your dilemma remains unresolved after a time, it is important that you are willing to simply be with your condition. If you can learn to trust what is and to know that there is always a higher purpose to things, you can find peace.
11. Use your time wisely. Remember that each moment and each new day is an opportunity to grow spiritually, to love, and to progress on your path of light. Set your intention that you will make full use of your gift of physical life. Treasure the moments during which you experience love, openings, and awakening to the movement of spirit. Let go of the rest.
12. Go gently with yourself. Treat yourself as you would a best friend. When you know you need to rest, don't push yourself needlessly. When you have suffered a major disappointment, be kind to yourself. When you don't meet your own expectations, resist the temptation to criticize yourself.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12.
Copyright 2019 by Selacia - a globally known writer, DNA intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and the creator of The Divine Changemakers * All Rights Reserved * http://selacia.com * Feel free to share these articles with your friends and post to your blog or website as long as you include this entire copyright notice, with link back to website, and the full article text.