More than ever now, it's important to keep things in perspective. The world around you may seem to be spinning out of control, and your insides sometimes may feel like they are spinning too.
Here are some guidelines for navigating 2013 and accelerating your transformation at the same time. As background, remember that you live in an unprecedented cycle of revolutionary shifting, impacting people everywhere across the planet. This isn't happening on one day, but over a number of years. You won't feel it the same way each day. On some days, in fact, it may feel like the shifting of an entire lifetime is coming at you from all sides. Other days, you may feel tranquil and without concern, reminiscent of calmer times earlier in your life.
Tips to Jump Start Positive Change
1. Challenging Circumstances- When faced with a challenge, keep your focus in present time. Even if what you are experiencing began long ago, you want to respond with today's energy. As part of your lifelong process of transformation, your energy shifts from day to day. Insights and processing from last night's dreaming can provide you with fresh perspectives and more lightness of being. When looking at your challenge, invite your higher wisdom to guide you in applying a higher awareness and fully utilizing your current knowing. You may be pleasantly surprised with the positive results.
2. A Time for Everything- Life is often so fast paced that it's common to feel behind schedule. Relax your body and mind for moments here and there as you intuitively check in about timings. Indeed, there's a time for everything. Remember this before jumping into your next activity. Oftentimes what you planned, no matter how important it seems, is best left until after you have done something else - which can be an activity or simply being still. Your heart and intuitively guided reason can show you the way. Check in with yourself to determine if what you planned for the day needs to shift, and then make adjustments. You will be happy you did.
3. Manifesting Your Vision- As you pick the less traveled road for the next portion of your unique journey, inquire within to be sure that it's wide enough and extends far enough to accommodate your goals and expansive vision. As a divine changemaker, you are learning to express your highest potentials. Do not limit yourself to what your doubts tell you to settle for, or for what others have told you is possible. Embrace the expanded view spirit has for your life.
4. Roadblocks- Consider that the roadblock you face is a symbol that you may need to update your view. Sometimes a detour or alternative approach is required. This may involve a different timing, implementing something you haven't yet thought of, or even abandoning your idea altogether. A divine changemaker learns to see roadblocks as opportunities for spiritual practice - they aren't the enemy; they may be a blessing in disguise.
5. Positive Potentials - Each day carries within it a positive potential and energies you can apply for your own enlightenment. Connect with more of the positive potentials available by regularly acknowledging that they exist. This is easier on some days than others, of course. Even so, get into the habit of remembering this lighter side of being. A new opportunity waits each time you open your eyes in a new way - without expectations and without focusing on what you created before. When you are open to the next wonderful surprise arriving on your doorstep - letting go of how and when it shows up - you become like a magnet for your own good.
Before this month finishes, don't be surprised if you have a different view of time and your state of feeling. Emotions are likely to be running high on and off all month as you respond to an ever increasing volume of input. You could feel like you're running to keep up one moment, then not wanting to do anything.
Honor what you feel and inquire within about why you feel as you do. If there's a higher purpose for being still, trust that. It really is okay to put your 'to do' list away from time to time. Replenishment and refueling occur when you become quiet and turn off the world's input so you can hear your inner voice. Your inner wisdom can show you the way forward.
Copyright 2020 by Selacia - a globally known writer, DNA intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and the creator of The Divine Changemakers * All Rights Reserved * http://selacia.com * Feel free to share these articles with your friends and post to your blog or website as long as you include this entire copyright notice, with link back to website, and the full article text.