"You live now with unprecedented opportunities to evolve spiritually. It may seem to be the worst of times, with chaos and catastrophes seemingly at every turn. You may question how you can advance when your world is so full of hate. You may wonder how, in the window of 2012, with its many question marks, you can achieve the kind of realization modeled by the Buddha.
You may doubt that the jewel of enlightenment can be yours this life. For just a moment now, set aside these doubts.
Let go of your preconditions, your impatience, and your judgments about what is possible.
Trust the Divine Intelligence
Trust that there is a Divine intelligence within you that can guide you along the path of enlightenment. This wise part of you can connect you with insights about the baggage you will want to let go of in this current cycle. It can help you to prioritize your energies, your focus, and your actions in the world. It can lead you to the people, teachers, and transpersonal help you need to view yourself and your life differently.
You can discover new resources, new applications for transformational tools, and simple methods to greatly accelerate your forward movement. You can learn to connect more with the synchronicities of life, and with eternal time rather than linear time.
Here are 5 things you can do daily to progress rapidly:
1. Monitor your emotions, thoughts, and body. Each will give you very helpful clues about what is out of balance and why.
2. Set specific intentions for what you want to have, be and do. State these intentions in a positive way, rather than negative. Example: I am feeling more and more confident each day.
3. Take action on the things you say you want to create. Act on one thing at a time, allowing your intuitively guided wisdom to help you prioritize. Even if all you did in one day was to take the 1-mile walk you intended to, acknowledge yourself for doing that.
4. Find one or more simple practices to help you open your awareness. These can be straightforward spiritual practices like deep breathing, moments of silent contemplation, or just being as loving as you can in each moment with your words and actions. The important thing is consistency and finding something you will do daily. You will want to have your "practice" in your mind and awareness during the day, allowing it to become a part of your routine.
5. Begin and end each day with some positive and loving thoughts. Loving thoughts include those of gratitude. Remember that your inner state will determine how you experience your day as well as your sleep state. Therefore, be as loving as you can towards yourself. Allow that self-love to grow over time, creating an energy field inside of you and around you, effortlessly broadcasting from you in all directions. This love will begin to attract fortunate circumstances, opportunities, and the love you seek from others and your world.
As you continue the journey of rediscovering your Divine nature, we surround you with our love and blessings. We are The Council of 12."
Copyright 2021 by Selacia - a globally known writer, DNA intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and the creator of The Divine Changemakers * All Rights Reserved * http://selacia.com * Feel free to share these articles with your friends and post to your blog or website as long as you include this entire copyright notice, with link back to website, and the full article text.