A Message for the Holiday Spirit from Archangel Gabriel
How remarkable is it that there a holiday set aside to remember Gratitude in life?
How powerful would the world be if this Gratitude and Appreciation were practiced every day of the year?
The power of Gratitude has been studied by scientists, who found that Gratitude is the key to more health and happiness in life. After all…
Gratitude is the Attitude that takes you into your heart.
During the Holidays, people often come into the spirit of Joy and Appreciation more than other times of the year. Others are challenged by their history as well as their current circumstances that make the holidays more difficult. Below are some suggestions to uplift your holidays.
Even though it may seem that your challenges are insurmountable, your willingness to give thanks lifts the frequencies and provides a container for new life to bloom within you.
As difficult as it may be to hear, all that you are experiencing now is a Divine Gift. Your body is the vehicle your soul has chosen to live on the Earth for the lessons you came to learn. Your appreciation creates an empowering link to your Soul’s Purpose and allows you to share your gifts in a greater way.
Because there is so much Divine Light flooding the Earth right now, new awareness is opening your mind and expanding your ability to live in harmony with your dreams. Give thanks for this and your perceptions will be empowered and expansive. Remember what you love and appreciate will expand. This expansion opens the doors to new opportunities.
When you express Gratitude, you create an energy field of Light around your body
that empowers your daily life and magnetizes your requirements into your physical world.
Here is an opportunity to use Light Fields of Gratitude for the creation of change in your life.
- Give thanks for the new perspectives opening in your mind even before you see them and more creativity and clarity is the result.
- Give thanks for the healing taking place in your body before you see it and massive flows of endorphins flood your being to promote a greater healing.
- Give thanks that you are attracting your Soul’s Community of friends and companions to share your life path.
- Give thanks for the Beauty of Nature and spend time enjoying it.
- Give thanks for the prosperity entering your life knowing that Spirit is equal to every demand when you are grateful for what you have and ask for what you want.
- Give thanks as you light a candle and spend an extra five minutes breathing Light through your body to create connection to your God Source.
You can be one of those who lives with greater freedom and joy when you remember to appreciate all you have now as you give thanks for the more joy-filled life you are creating in the process. And so it is.
for Archangel Gabriel
November 29, 2019